In partnership with our clients we:
- Work to ensure clear agreements and expectations.
- Keep the goal of the process in mind, whether developing customized training, full scale leadership development or individual coaching.
- Use innovative practices that use art and movement when we assess that they would facilitate a successful outcome.
- Clarify and reframe issues to help clients to understand their challenges in a new way.
- Build on existing strengths using Appreciative Inquiry methodology. We believe that focusing on what already works helps to generate the energy needed to achieve goals and vision. (Visit the Appreciative Inquiry Commons for more information about Appreciative Inquiry.)
- Foster trust within a system, promoting dialogue, deep listening and common ground on which to build new outcomes and results.
- Call on skilled colleagues who can help with large-scale change, building collaborative agreement and workshop design.
“Martha’s strength as a coach is an exceptional combination of process skills and keen powers of observation. Our work together was a high point in my professional life.”
“I love the coaching. She’s insightful, asks the right questions, so at the end of each call, I feel good and can evaluate a new direction.”
“Martha held firm that we needed to do the work – she wasn’t going to do it for us. She helped build our skills to communicate, check our assumptions and come to agreement.”