The case studies below tell the story of how we helped our clients, who include:
- individual sole proprietors
- small to midsize nonprofits
- leaders of complex structures in large corporations
Through individual coaching, we helped a physician and group director lead a transitioning pharmaceutical clinical development team. We helped him develop collaboration skills, learn to delegate, outline clear accountability and accept different leadership styles.
We coached the director of a small child welfare agency to become a more effective supervisor. She was able to free up time to build external alliances by becoming more proactive in personnel management and more confident in handling organizational problems.
Facilitating clear communication and creating agreements helped a management team become more effective. By establishing communication guidelines, delegation procedures and a processes for determining priorities about expectations and goals, the team was able to up their game to deliver excellent technical assistance to the field.
Read these additional case studies for more examples:
- Providing customized training in partnership building to a department of technical experts
- Developing, through the Leadership Exchange and Coaching Project, a support network among 300 Executive Directors
- Coaching and Authentic Movement with a small business owner
- Using Authentic Movement to help leaders and consultants enhance their impact
- Using Authentic Movement to help a professional consultant break through old patterns